just me, and usually my complaining
Monday, April 4, 2011
tired
... right now i'm sooooooooo tired!! It's a quarter after 3 in the morning and I should be sleeping... I want to be sleeping but I sat down a few hours ago to just look and see how much my books would cost and it's not looking pretty :/ and while I was thinking about it I was thinking about how maybe there was another 3 credits that I could retake... and just maybe, and hopefully, and really mostly hopefully I could save money on books... turns out I can definitely get a better grade in psych 111 from a way long time ago AND and and and and and it doesn't require a book!!! saving me $50!! yes! and since i'm retaking it... it won't affect my high credit problem yay!!! I'm a genius!! now if i can just figure out how to avoid buying books completely and wake up enough to get off the couch and go to bed.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment