I think that it's time for me to make some big changes (haha big changes... like the last 6 months haven't been just that) But with everything that has happened in the last 6 months, I'm taking this as an opportunity for a new start, and I'm serious about this. I'm about to get even more awesome.
Already accomplished:
- graduated college :)
- got off meds :)
- better sleep schedule
- got a car
- found a place to live in Utah (temporarily, until I find a job there)
Those are some of that things that I've accomplished in the last few months that I am quite proud of. Getting off my Concerta is now a matter of staying off of it and finding more natural ways of keeping my ADHD in check, because I don't want to be on a stimulant for the rest of my life!! I've already ready about some natural things that I can start taking and working into my diet that will help. Also the better sleep schedule will help with it, more exercise and eating better, and those things are part of my goals for the future. Oh and by the way, the better sleep schedule things is not an easy things for me haha but I'm doing it! So now for what I have planned for myself for the next little while:
GOALS:
- Work out every day (starting tomorrow Jillian will be helping me with that) I've been trying to do a little every day up until now. I've been trying to count calories, but that is that HARDEST PART! And of course along with that will be losing the weight. My goal is to lose 65-70 lbs. It's going to take a lot of hard work and dedication, and it won't be easy, but I really want it. Lets hope I can make it work.
-Get to the temple more! Once a week would be nice, but if I can even do 2 or 3 times a month that would be great! At least for now. Once I get to Utah it will be a lot closer.
- Leave for Utah within the first week of September. (This is pretty much set, just depends a bit on some other people's schedules.)
- Get a job, in Utah, whatever paying job I can find, and when I can, a job I will love!
- Find an apartment in the city (depending on when I find a job and how much I make)
- Take classes! I graduated college, but I still want to keep learning, and I want to learn more about what I've been studying to maybe help myself have some more experience and more of a specific direction.
- Start fresh, make new friends, get involved with people and in my ward.
So the plan is in motion! Today I feel like I have so much to look forward to! I'm so exited to get going and to really get myself out there and doing my thing. Like I said before, it's time for some major changes :)
good for you Nichole! Those lists of accomplishments and of goals are awesome. I wish you the best luck with your goals. Look into Protandum for the ADHD. It rids the body of toxins and I have heard wonderful things about it. My nephew takes it for ADHD and has seen a big difference since he started. Just a thought. I still wish you were coming out this way, but I get that Utah has more to offer you. Enjoy your stay with your family and that sweet Tabitha. She surely loves to have you home :) Think of you often. love you.
ReplyDeleteYeah for Utah! I'll be there in January for a couple months. We will have to hang out. You are amazing! Keep working on your goals.
ReplyDelete