Growing up... Years ago I thought I knew what it meant, and I thought I wanted it! In many ways I was right, in a few ways I was wrong... but either way it wasn't what i expected. I've learned so much. First of all, I am me, and it is wonderful no matter what, because I am who I am an I'm happy with that, I love myself :) all I am and all I have the potential to become, and if there's something I'm not happy about, then I have the option to make it better. Second of all, I can't change other people. I can't fix them and I can't save everyone, but I can let myself love any and everyone for who they are, just as I want to be loved for all that I am. Third, it's ok! It's ok to FAIL and to do it in a big way... why? because that's how we learn. It's ok to trust people, it's ok to let people love me and to let people in. It's ok to hurt, but at the same time, it's ok to get over it, there's no reason. And when people really love you, they'll push there way in anyway. That's how I learned what real friendship is. Holding on to the things that hurt you only hurt you more, it's like holding a hot coal after it's already burned you! I've learned so much, and have so much more to learn!! And I'm so excited to do it! I've gained a wonderful outlook on life and plan to keep it that way! I have high hopes for the future, I have dreams to reach for, big ones! And nothing can stand in my way. I've also come to understand that life is hard, and it's not getting any easier, but there is always something positive to take from every situation, good or bad, always something to learn or some new way to grow. It'll be great! My life is inthe Lord's hands, I strive daily to be all that He wants me to be, and do the things that he needs me to do. I love it, it is the best thing I've ever come to understand in my life. Trust in the Lord and everything will work out, and that is what I intend to do. :)
p.s. For anyone one who dares read my blog from time to time, keep in mind that it will be filled with passion and emotion, and the things that I think about during the day... There will be good days and bad days, and that's just life. Much love to all!!
Nichole
No comments:
Post a Comment