just me, and usually my complaining
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
say what?!
So apparently no one told me that life is hard. If I'd known that as a kid, I dunno if I would've wanted to grow up at all!! Ok not really but today has been a weird day, kinda up and down. It's been goin since 7:45 and that is not my favorite way to start out as it is. Then I lost my phone and that was depressing, but then I found it. And then I went to devotional and it was wicked good! A lot of good stuff that was really good for me to hear, and also a lot of things that I can do and use in my life right now. Then after that I took a walk up to the temple to think and write my friend a note, and read my scriptures. It was wonderful I think that it's something that I'm going to start doing more often. It was really nice just to sit there and think about life and ponder. I really really need to go and actually like go inside and stuff. BUT still, it made my day being able to go up there. Then, weirdest thing ever happened, headed to spanish class and sat outside the door and waited with like 6 other kids and then class wasn't in the room we thought it was in, and we walked around the Smith building for like 20 minutes trying to figure it out, asking every adult we saw, and didn't find it, come to find out (after going home) that he had changed buildings!! But the department head said that he would email the our teacher and excuse all of us because even they didn't know where we were supposed to be! It was kinda crazy... then I started my homework and went to the opening ward social, saw my favorite person and a few others, and then came home and now I'm chillin doing my homework and such. I think things are settling back to normal after Saturday night, it was kinda insane and there was a moment... well more like a few hours.... my bad, but yea i think it might have made things awkward? I thought that maybe my friend wasn't going to talk to me anymore, it was very sad, but like I said, maybe back to normal? We'll see. Oh and I don't feel good... I've been really dizzy and headachy today and kinda yesterday too! It's kinda weird, probably I keep forgetting to eat? And drink water? So really maybe I think I'm just dehydrated... but yea, that's prettymuch life so far.... OOOOH i got shoot in archery class this morning, it was spectacular I love it! And Photography class.... yea it's gonna be the best ever I'm so excited!!! Anyway, that's the end for now, and um the end. keep moving forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment