Sunday, November 11, 2012

25!!

So the other day I turned 25, and this probably won't be a long post because it was actually kind of a boring birthday, but what can you expect when you've only been living somewhere for 2 months and still haven't made many friends? I just want to thank again anyone who said happy birthday to me or anything, I really needed to hear it, as weird as that sounds, it's not easy being in a new place by yourself, especially after everything that has happened in the past year, and I'll be honest, it was kind of a hard birthday after everything that has happened. So it really meant a lot to hear from people who care about me, even if they're far away :) like, I don't think you guys can ever really understand how much it meant. So thank you!! Yea it was kind of a rough day, really I spent most of the day working on the stage at the conference center (which is always awesome), and I was going to go spend the weekend with my brother and his wife, but something told me not to go this weekend, so I didn't go. Something really great that has come out of all of this is that I've learned to be able to rely on my Heavenly Father even more. And I'm just going to go up next weekend and we'll celebrate then!! After work I came home and my grandparents had a little cake for me and we had dinner and so on, and that was that. So not the best birthday ever, but I have high hopes that 25 will be a good year. I feel like, and hope, that things can only get better from here, haha and if they don't, well then that just means that things can only get better when I turn 26! Haha those are weird numbers to be tossing around, mostly because I think that I will never stop feeling like a kid :) haha you know me!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better my 25th birthday was really lame. I had only been living with my roommates for two months and we didn't really click too much. I spent the night doing homework. 26 was so much better. But lucky for us our birthdays don't define who we are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete