Ok, really if I put all of my late night thoughts on here, this post would never end. But I just wanted to take a moment to say that I really like who I am, I really love myself, and I feel lucky because I don't think that's something that everyone can honestly say. Don't worry, I have my moments, like everyone. But I just cleaned my room yesterday (SHOCKER!) and tonight, as I was sitting here stalking people and looking up random things, I started looking around my room, now that I've finally cleaned and settled in a bit, at all of the crazy random stuff I have... everything from a guitar to a crate full of nerf guns, movies, a piano, different kinds of books, buckets full of old notebooks and school things, scriptures, pictures, clothes, artwork, broadway music, video games, tools, flowers, make-up and even a batman cape. I could go on. But I was looking around and just smiled big to myself, and thought that I just really like who I am, so diverse, so different, so random, I enjoy so many different things. I think that maybe, just maybe I might be one of a kind, you meet me, like me or don't, but you probably won't really meet anyone else quite like me. And I like that. I like being me, and not caring too much really about what people think one way or the other, just happy being me. I laugh a lot, make people laugh, I cry, good days, bad days, I'm a bit hyper and sometimes I talk loud, and sometimes I just chill, or just sit and think, but usually can't sit still for too long, I sing at the top of my lungs and I take pictures of things, I like to feel, I'm passionate and honest and caring and I love to love people... I smile because I just love being me.
and if you ever have trouble seeing good things in you, just ask me, I can tell you :)
You're awesome. I like who you are too. And I wish I had your confidence and self-assurance! Love you, Colie!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I like this post! It's crazy how important loving yourself is. I can always tell when I'm lacking in the "love yourself" category because I don't treat others as well as I should ;) haha I just love you though you always help boost my confidence and that is because you love yourself! Way to go my friend. I'm glad we have so much in common.
ReplyDeleteHey! I just nominated you for a Liebster award! It's a real thing? haha Read my blog about it if you want to do it. :)
ReplyDelete