Sunday, June 10, 2012

what doesn't kill you...




So, this is my theme song for life! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I think that if more people understood this, the world would be a better place. If more girls understood their potential, and who they can be just by being themselves, there would be a lot less heartache. Not to say that things will never hurt, but more people would have the courage to keep pushing forward! There is always more to fight for. There is always something good that we can take away from even the worst situations, some of our worst heartaches can lead us to our greatest accomplishments! The hardest things that we have to do are the things that mold us, shape us, and make us better and stronger than we were before. We learn to fight for what we believe and for what we want, and for the good things that we deserve. Like I said before, it is up to us to choose how we let things affect us and how we react. No matter what happens, or what anyone does, or says, they can never take the truly good things that I have. I'll fight until there's nothing left of me before I let someone take away or make me forget who I am, and all the things that come with it :)

I'm not saying it's not hard, I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, and I'm not even saying I don't cry (gasp!) but sometimes those things are necessary for us to be able to have real courage and develop true strength. Not to mention with all of this struggle and inner turmoil, I might be looking at a promising career as a tormented singer and songwriter with just enough torment to make it sound good! Heck with my own personal series of unfortunate events, I could branch out and start making movies and operas! Oh man, sometimes life is tough!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I don't know what's going on but I just want you to know that I think you're pretty amazing. I miss you and I love you and I hope that things get better. I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks katie :) i love you too!! and i will let you know whats up soon? sometime? haha unless your mom does first :)

    ReplyDelete